At Synervoz, we've worked on many complex audio and VoIP projects and we found that a number of challenges come up time and time again.
- Cross-platform issues: sharing the same code between platforms and making these platforms sound the same.
- Bluetooth device limitations: setting up bidirectional high-quality audio streams.
- Removing noise and echo from microphone signal to improve voice quality.
- Applying audio transformations like filters, voice effects, etc.
- Difficulty of mixing multiple audio streams and gain-staging the audio pipeline.
- Integrating and testing different audio components is time consuming.
- Optimizing audio algorithms for mobile devices and solving performance issues (e.g. audio competing with graphics).
- Flexible audio integration of WebRTC and other communications SDKs.
We built a set of SDKs to help with these and other challenges. A variety of licensing options are available including custom SDK builds and partial source code licenses.